Circular Saw & Band Saw Blades
Servicing the United Kingdom from its headquarters in Coventry. KR Saws is able to offer its customers a comprehensive range of steel cutting Bandsaw and Circular saw blades.
Circular Saw Blades
Band Saw Blades
Does your company represent the automotive, construction, aerospace or any other form of pipe & tube cutting industry involved with sawing aluminium, nickel alloys, steel and stainless steel solid sections, pipes or tubes? If so KR Saws believe it’s crucial for you to stay up-to-date with the latest technological and operational advancements to make your employees more productive and keep your company competitive.
By carrying the largest stock of bandsaw blades in the UK and with its in-house precision cutting and welding operation, KR Saws have a metal sawing solution ready and waiting for you today; just a phone call away. KR Saws are proud to offer unrivalled advice and technical support to all its customers with an efficient next-working-day delivery service. To enable us to process your order as fast as possible we are able to accept secure online payments from all major credit and debit cards. For more details click here: Paying by Credit or Debit Card.
KR Saws are proud to be the chosen technical partner of Prosaw Ltd, the UK’s leading saw machine supplier who operate from Kettering and serve the whole of the UK. This exclusive technical collaboration offers customers the very best in sawing solutions by focusing on increasing productivity and lowering operational costs while delivering the latest technologies in bandsaw and circular saw blades and sawing machinery. More about Prosaw
- Sawing stainless steel are you up to speed? - Stainless steel cutting focus, are you up to speed? For years now companies have been cutting stainless steel with band saws and circular saws in the same way, these companies have been left behind with either poor blade life and or low production rates. At KR Saws we are the only company in the UK which Read More
- Welcome to the blog. - At KR Saws we believe its important to keep saw blades users up to date with all the latest news and events from the world of sawing in the steel industry, whether that’s with a band saw blade or a circular saw blade. With the rapid technological advancements over the past decade a lot of Read More
- The new Kinkelder app has arrived! - The new Kinkelder app has finally arrived. The app is full of useful technical advise, news, events and a very user friendly circular saw blade selector. The app is free to download from the app store and is available for android. Kinkelder are Europe’s leading manufacturer of circular saw blades to the steel market, specialising in sawing Read More
- Even more sparks are flying at KR Saws! - Another investment has been introduced to KR Saws and this time with a new Ideal BAS 340 band saw blade welder. With the ever increasing demand of our Roentgen bi-metal band saw blades, it has meant we have had to invest again to ensure efficiencies and that our customers continue to receive next day service. The Ideal Read More
- The investments at KR Saws keep on coming! - Steel sawing HSS circular saw blades are a big focus of our at KR Saws and with the investments our parent company Kinkelder puts in to their research and development we thought it would only be right to follow suit with a Loroch microscope. The Loroch microscope is one of a kind to the UK and Read More
- A year on in our new premises - Since being established in 2004 our growth at KR Saws has increased every year and with such a high demand for our premium quality Bi-metal band saw blades, HSS circular saw blades, precision re-grinding and carbide tipped circular saw blades in the metal sawing market, it was inevitable that we would have to increase our capacity and by moving Read More
- The World Of Stainless Steel - Dynamically plagiarize competitive functionalities via proactive mindshare. Globally harness enterprise data through ubiquitous schemas. Dramatically iterate real-time leadership skills whereas cost effective applications. Holisticly. Dynamically plagiarize competitive functionalities via proactive mindshare. Globally harness enterprise data through ubiquitous schemas. Dramatically iterate real-time leadership skills whereas cost effective applications. Holisticly.
- Kr saws on target to complete move to new 20,000ft² factory - Although only moving a short distance next door, KR Saws will complete a move to a new 20,000Ft² facility on the 10th July 2015. This expansion follows ten years of continued growth, establishing KR Saws as the number one saw blade supplier and technical partner to the steel and alloy sawing market in the UK. Major Read More