The PVD coated, carbide tipped CX1-M circular saw blade has been developed for cutting solid carbon steel (carbon content < 0.60%) with a medium tensile strength between 500 and 900 N/mm2 at very high production rates.
- New saw body design
- Specifically designed for cutting solid carbon steel with medium tensile strengths
- High productivity
- Best blade life performances when a wider range of materials needs to be cut
- Solid carbon steel with a tensile strength between 500 and 900 N/mm 2 on high performance machines
- Suggested cutting speed: 100 – 280 m/min.
- Feed: 0,06 – 0,10 mm/tooth.
- All known brands of stationary automatic sawing machines such as: Soco, Nishijimax, Tsune, Mega, Everising, Rattunde, Behringer etc.
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, use wire brush, check quality and supply of oil. Mist preferred. Check temperature of cut surface (should be cold).
The Kinkelder CX1M TCT circular saw blade is compatible with the following circular saw machines;