The new range of Kinkelder CX1 carbide tipped circular saw blades have now been added to the website and are available.
The Kinkelder CX1M and CX1H circular saw blades, have been improved and now superseeds the original CX1 blades.
The benefits of these blades are as follows;
- The Kinkelder CX1H carbide tipped circular saw blade has specifically been designed for cutting high tensile carbon steel (> 900 N/mm2, carbon content ≥ 0.60%) at very high production rates.
- New dedicated tooth geometries
- New type of coating
- High productivity when cutting stainless steel (very suitable for cutting ferritic, martensitic and duplex stainless steel billets with a diameter larger than 35 mm)
- Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 140 m/min.
- Feed: 0,05 – 0,09 mm/tooth
- The Kinkelder CX1M carbide tipped circular saw blade has been developed for cutting solid carbon steel (carbon content < 0.60%) with a medium tensile strength between 500 and 900 N/mm2 at very high production rates.
- New saw body design
- Suggested cutting speed: 100 – 280 m/min.
- Feed: 0,06 – 0,10 mm/tooth.
For more information or to enquire about our new CX1 circular saw blades call 02476 610 907 or email email@example.com