With the current challenges facing the country and the world at this current time due to the Coronavirus, we would like to give an update and reassurances to our customers.
Our priority in this difficult time is to ensure the safety of all our employee’s, their family, friends and our customers, whilst still providing the best technical support and service.
The following procedures are in place;
- All work stations are cleaned on a daily basis
- All staff are washing hands regularly
- Hand sanitiser is available to all staff ensuring hygiene and cleanliness with the aim to keep everybody safe.
- Non-essential travel is being reduced
- Non-essential visitors are being discouraged
Our dedicated application engineers are still continuing technical support and are always available to discuss problems and application issues by whatever means possible.
We understand that some customers may have policies in place that do not allow visitors on site but with today’s technology we’re able to assist over the phone or via video link (FaceTime, Skype etc)
As the government continues to give daily updates our policies may change in line with their guidance, but we want to continue supporting our employee’s their families and our customers in the best and safest ways possible.
We hope everyone stays safe.