Structural steel comes in many shapes, sizes, grades and dimensions so there is rarely one band saw blade to suit all unless you’re cutting the same section continuously.
Finding the best compromise is often the ideal solution for structural steel stock holder and fabricators.
This is when our dedicated sales engineers can help you to find the best blade and tooth pitch for your requirements.
With our extensive stock range we can supply a variety of saw blades to suit your application and machines;
- The Profile band saw blade is suitable for sawing interrupted sections such as steel beams, steel angle and steel box.
- The Profile wide set (WS) band saw blade Is an ideal for sawing high grade steel beams (e.g. 355) with high tensile stresses, the extra kerf in the tooth helps to prevent ‘trapping’ or ‘binding’
- Standard M42 band saw blade is an ideal solution for fabricators who saw steel sections and flat steel bar.
- Kinkelder Alpha circular saw blades are the standard blade for cutting all structural steel sections and steel tubes with a tensile strength of up to 700 N/mm2
- Kinkelder EC 3000 circular saw blades are suitable for thicker wall steel box sections and steel tubes on high production machines that can generate significant amounts of heat, the coating helps to prevent tooth damage and wear.
- Kinkelder Segmental saw blades have sections of teeth that can be easily replaced if the teeth are damaged, making the blades longer lasting.
- They have become less common in recent years since the rise of the HSS blade but still remain a staple in the structural steel industry
- We can supply a wide variety of sizes ranging from 250 mm to 1610 mm with various different tooth pitches
- Segmental blades are used to cut all types of structural steel
For more information and prices please call us on 02476 610 907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org