Circular Saw & Band Saw Blades
Servicing the United Kingdom from its headquarters in Coventry. KR Saws is able to offer its customers a comprehensive range of steel cutting Bandsaw and Circular saw blades.
Does your company represent the automotive, construction, aerospace or any other form of pipe & tube cutting industry involved with sawing aluminium, nickel alloys, steel and stainless steel solid sections, pipes or tubes? If so KR Saws believe it’s crucial for you to stay up-to-date with the latest technological and operational advancements to make your employees more productive and keep your company competitive.
By carrying the largest stock of bandsaw blades in the UK and with its in-house precision cutting and welding operation, KR Saws have a metal sawing solution ready and waiting for you today; just a phone call away. KR Saws are proud to offer unrivalled advice and technical support to all its customers with an efficient next-working-day delivery service. To enable us to process your order as fast as possible we are able to accept secure online payments from all major credit and debit cards. For more details click here: Paying by Credit or Debit Card.
KR Saws are proud to be the chosen technical partner of Prosaw Ltd, the UK’s leading saw machine supplier who operate from Kettering and serve the whole of the UK. This exclusive technical collaboration offers customers the very best in sawing solutions by focusing on increasing productivity and lowering operational costs while delivering the latest technologies in bandsaw and circular saw blades and sawing machinery. More about Prosaw
- Another successful year in 2017 - With all the uncertainty surrounding the UK economy in 2017 nobody could really predict what was going to happen, especially with Brexit, the falling value of the pound and slower predicted growth. Saying all of that 2017 was another successful year at KR Saws breaking all of our previous sales records in the process. We Read More
- 2018 welcomes a new addition to the team - We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, but it’s back to business again and we would like to start by welcoming the newest addition to the KR Saws team Dan Fedyszyn. Dan is now our 5th sales engineer and joins us off the back of a very successful 2017 with the growing Read More
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! - KR saws would like to wish all of our customers, employee’s and everyone at our parent companies Kinkelder & Roentgen a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2018 and hopefully another successful year.
- Christmas closure - KR Saws will be closed over the festive season from Saturday the 23rd of December until Tuesday the 2nd January 2018. We wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- UK City of Culture 2021: An early Christmas present for the City of Coventry! - As a company that was born in the heart of Coventry, we could not be prouder to see Coventry named the City of Culture for 2021. Everyone at KR Saws would like to congratulate the people who have worked tirelessly over the past 2 years in orchestrating the victory, fighting off competition from Sunderland, Swansea, Read More
- An exhibition a little closer to home… - KR Saws have now confirmed for the Mach Exhibition at the Birmingham NEC on 9-13th April 2018 collaborating with Prosaw on their stand H6-380. Please feel free to come say hi to one of our team and let us solve any issues you may be having with your current sawing applications! See you soon!